• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Yeah it’s probably just Coady toning down the scouse. Tbf he’s been around so many Portuguese players for so long now he must have caught the accent a bit!

Yeah it’s probably just Coady toning down the scouse. Tbf he’s been around so many Portuguese players for so long now he must have caught the accent a bit!
I think there is a "thing" where people show empathy by sounding like the people they speak regularly with. So maybe some of the Portuguese lads have picked up a bit of scouse

Emailed Fan Services and they have sorted my refund out for Espanyol pretty much straight away. Fair play to them - I was prepared to get in an argument!

Emailed Fan Services and they have sorted my refund out for Espanyol pretty much straight away. Fair play to them - I was prepared to get in an argument!
We played that one with a sell out crowd!

I wonder if we will revert to 4 at the back, or more worrying slot Dendoncker in there.

I guess Marcal at LCB is another option.

I reckon its more likely that Dendoncker will play CB. I don't think Marcal has played CB since he joined has he?

I’d be tempted to look at Semedo-Coady-Kilman-Marcal/RAN as a back four personally. But I think Donck or Hoever will drop in there.
I would be tempted to do this too and play 4-3-3 with Donk sitting deep and Neves and Moutinho pushed much further forward supporting the attack.

Pod and Trincao in the Mane/ Salah roles and Raul up top.

I feel like if you are playing a 433 (for us anyway), you need someone running beyond the ball from midfield more often than Neves or Moutinho are going to do. I think we've looked most creative as a team in a 4231. Though it did cause us a lot of problems defensively as we struggled to find the balance properly. Gibbs-White's profile is exactly the type I'd have in that type of shape anyway with three midfielders. If we could guarantee he had a run of 10/15 games like that I'd bring him back (but we won't so shouldn't).

Back