• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The official TWF Kenny Jackett IN/OUT thread

IN or OUT

• Total voters
They are still singing his name. And it's not chairmen or CEOs who sack managers , it's the fans. So currently Moxey will think everything is rosy.

The South Bank were singing Saunders' name well into his reign. For all the stick they get they stand by their manager and have been incredibly patient this season.

As I said to a few of you last night, Ihate changing managers. It rarely gets you anywhere and ruins the reputation of the club.

I don't think Jackett is the wrong man for the club in the way Saunders and Solbakken clearly were, however I don't think now he's the right man to take us any further.

I would stick with him for now, pending the takeover. I feel we will be treading water til then anyway so may as well do it with someone we can reasonably trust.

Jesus I've turned in to a pessimist.

As I said to a few of you last night, Ihate changing managers. It rarely gets you anywhere and ruins the reputation of the club.

I don't think Jackett is the wrong man for the club in the way Saunders and Solbakken clearly were, however I don't think now he's the right man to take us any further.

I would stick with him for now, pending the takeover. I feel we will be treading water til then anyway so may as well do it with someone we can reasonably trust.

Jesus I've turned in to a pessimist.

I took Saunders on face value and it took me a while to realise how bad the appointment was. I sussed Solbakken quite early, a complete fake and thought Hoddle was technically gifted but needed to be working at AC Milan not the Wolves. I can't put KJ in with that lot but I think it's because I don't rate the squad or more importantly those who are paid to support him. My only fear is that he is a yes man and weak.

Back