• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-1 Everton: Verdict Thread

Apart from the added time Coote was garbage.

It's nice to get a last minute equaliser but it doesn't really help them despite Mina celebrating like he'd won the World Cup.
It's a great point for them and probably will be the one that keeps them up.

Championship keeper plays like Championship keeper, he was a worry all game, punching when he should have caught, then the goal. Pissed off he gave them a point when they offered nothing to get one

Would have won at a canter with a 20-something year old striker. Unfortunately we have Diego Costa

Semedo was down for more like 6 minutes, plus subs that makes 9 minutes easy

It’s annoying now everyone is wax lyrical about Everton and Dyche.
It’s a great point for Everton I’m certain they’ll beat Bournemouth next week.
If we had held on then Leeds would probably just have needed 4 to stay up.
On the whole it’s been a excellent recovery since the WC.

Well listened to HT report from talkSPORT and they said Everton had Dominated the first half. Take it that was BS?

Well listened to HT report from talkSPORT and they said Everton had Dominated the first half. Take it that was BS?
In their rabid Everton loving world yes. In the real world they had 20-25 mins and then nothing till the 99 minute.

It's a great point for them and probably will be the one that keeps them up.

Championship keeper plays like Championship keeper, he was a worry all game, punching when he should have caught, then the goal. Pissed off he gave them a point when they offered nothing to get one
They needed a win today. Terrible at home.

In their rabid Everton loving world yes. In the real world they had 20-25 mins and then nothing till the 99 minute.

Yeah read the reports on the BBC and they said Everton did next to nothing.

my stream closed down just before the corner was taken - i assume it was a time issue due to 9 fucking extra minutes WTF.
did Collins and Bentley contrive to fuck up a non dangerous ball in the box ?

Shame we couldn't get the win. But for terrible finishing we should have had the game wrapped up well before the 1/2 hr extra time..

Sad ending for Raul too not getting on for a cameo. It says a lot that JL puts Costa on before Raul. The player nearly died (literally) for Wolves. It would have been respectful to at least give him 5 mins for me but here we are...

Apparently Jimenez, when the subs were made around 10 mins to go, he ripped his vest off and fucked off down the tunnel....
Not a happy boy!
But I missed all the awards after the whistle so don't know if he reappeared.... maybe in a better mood?
Don't even know what the awards were. Can someone stick them up?

Back