• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 1-1 Everton: Verdict Thread

Well we’d like to not have to do this again next season.
Yes of course but we’ve done well to get away from relegation so early. I fully expected yesterdays game to matter earlier in the season. There is a few glaring problems but given a pre season and some good additions that work (hopefully) I think we could be pushing for Europe again with this guy in charge.
Lage had us going down in the end we stayed up quite easily. I for one am very pleased about that and optimistic for next season.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a better tackler for us in CM. He absolutely loves it, pretty good bringing the ball forward too
It's a rare skill to be able to win the ball back as cleanly and as consistently as he does. Uses his body so well and is good on the ball as well. Serious talent.

Last edited:
Was my first home league of the season yesterday and thought the flag stuff in the South Bank before kick off looked good.

Everton's "Fight for Us" banner on the other hand...

Was my first home league of the season yesterday and thought the flag stuff in the South Bank before kick off looked good.
Can be hit and miss. Like the one game they didn't get one of the banners unfurled properly so it just said "Honved", which looks weird.

Each to their own, I don't want to be waving flags though. Too much physical effort once I've climbed a billion stairs to my seat so I just mutter at the warship sized specimen in front who films the exact same video as the players come out 19 times a season. I mean when are you ever going to watch that back.

I wouldn't want to be involved and would bitch about forever but just thought it looked good yesterday.

Maybe the bright sunshine and the fact the game meant nothing helped.

Safely say I would rather watch Dycheball for a season over buying a fookin half and half scarf

The flags are decent. I like that it's came about organically as well.

Reminds me a little of the early Fosun days when they were creating a bit of a spectacle with fireworks etc pre match (before we almost killed someone again oops).

As with anything like this it has to be accompanied by something to get behind on the pitch.

If it had been a half and half Dyche/Lage one then I'd have bought you one. No arguments, you're having it. Would have been a new league leader after this one has ruled the roost for years.

Craig-Shakespeare-and-Tony-Pulis-half-and-hald-scarf.jpg

Safely say I would rather watch Dycheball for a season over buying a fookin half and half scarf
As the proud owner of a Wolves x Torino half and half I have to object to that.

As the proud owner of a Wolves x Torino half and half I have to object to that.
I can see the merit in that purchase.

But regular standard match days. Get in the fookin sea.

"Hold on just got to purchase my Wolves/Bournemouth scarf". Stewards, remove this persons ticket please.

And was has happened to North Bank...get to the upper tier and the police are dragging out a very very angry fan ( no half and half scarf on show so not that)

Gone to pot in my absence

Some fans can't forget he spannered his first cross in a pre season game into the crowd. Therefore making him shit forever or something.
Also, he has a contract till 2025, there's no guarantee at all that he's leaving.

I bought the Wolves Torino one. Sadly like all my scarves it didn’t make it here as there isn’t a lot of call for a scarf.

And was has happened to North Bank...get to the upper tier and the police are dragging out a very very angry fan ( no half and half scarf on show so not that)

Gone to pot in my absence
I never saw @Johnny75 after the game, he was in the North Bank(ish) yesterday and he was in the ground before it was announced that Adama was starting. Coincidence? I think not.

Back