• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Liverpool 23rd Jan

"Other people do it" is not a defence.

Maybe we should sing "who's that dying on the runway" when we play United.

I wonder if TWF's current bad boy, Johnny75 will turn up to the pub in a leather jacket and shades? Fonzy75 style.

Please get picture evidence if he does Poblo

He might just walk in shout ‘you’re all ****s’ and walk back out again.

Someone should order him an alcohol-free IPA and a vegan wrap as a peace offering...

Just get Kev T to drop them off to him.

Someone should order him an alcohol-free IPA

Twice that has happened to me in recent games! My reputation of not really drinking much alcohol before a game is catching up with me. (I will say the Brooklyn free one is is actually quite nice...the Brewdog one is not)

Jota and Boly both back in full training with the 1st team #likenewsignings

Won't risk them in this, a couple of weeks possibly? Hopefully available at least for Espanyol
Once back in full training Nuno doesnt piss around on slowly bringing them back. Jota has only been out a few weeks so he will certainly be on the bench tomorrow. Boly will probably play at Old Trafford.

Jota will be on the bench. Willy Boly will be sitting next to Dan Podence in the stand

I reckon they'll both be on the bench tomorrow.

Jota to almost certainly get some minutes.

McManatwat is summariser tonight on BT so good to know TAA will get man of the match before the kick off. Saves time I suppose...

Back