• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Liverpool 23rd Jan

McManatwat is summariser tonight on BT so good to know TAA will get man of the match before the kick off. Saves time I suppose...

Damn, doesnt that twat get a night off?
Watched Villa the othet night and Lee Hendrie was on but he was very impartial, Mcmanatwat should take note.

Thankfully I don't have to listen to his whiny voice for 90 mins tonight

Macatwat and Fletcher were discussing Man United last night
"This defeat has harmed their chances of the top 4, Fletch."
"Yep, Macca, good chance to move up with Chelsea only drawing last night."
"Then again, Spurs have won tonight."
Not a single mention of Wolves or Sheffield United

Twice that has happened to me in recent games! My reputation of not really drinking much alcohol before a game is catching up with me. (I will say the Brooklyn free one is is actually quite nice...the Brewdog one is not)

[<hands up emoji>]

[<hands up emoji>]

Happened before the last game as well. Me thinks the London has a low stock on Brooklyn Lager and when its busy they just hand out their over stocked AF drinks and hope no one notices

Macatwat and Fletcher were discussing Man United last night
He struggled to praise us last night during commentary saying something like “with Traore ‘supposedly’ tearing up the league”

Properly excited. Less than an hour until I can get out of work. Bring em on. They are the best team out there but we have a chance to do something special. We could nick it, we could get a great draw, hey we might get humped like Leicester did but the point is that the Champions of Europe take us very seriously as an opponent. We aren’t equals, but we are a dangerous opponent for them.

The BIG question for tonight is this;

Paddy and Johnny75 - Will they fight or fuck?

Hopefully both, either way - video footage required.

There'll be no trouble at my table.

Want to act the dick, go somewhere else.

This "internet" crap can stop right now. I go to the match to see my mates, not talk about this fucking website and who said what. It's not an extension of this forum, I'm not interested. Got a problem with that, don't turn up. Very simple.

Cool. They can fuck outside and we can watch from inside.

Can’t imagine Johnny fighting with anyone irl to be honest.

I've imagined it a few times tbf!

I’m not interested. More important things in my life than internet spats at the moment.

He’s very gentle actually. Has a wicked sense of humour. I don’t know why he chooses to post the way he does at times because as far as I can see it doesn’t reflect the person at the keyboard

Yeah, he's a top bloke. No idea why he posts the way he does - and that's from someone who has been on the end of his insults within the last week!

I think he's a horrible bastard personally, can't stand him and his shit Stoke accent.

Back