• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Besiktas Away Europa League

"Slow start"

"I am worried"

"FFS" (every misplaced pass)

"MGW needs to go out on loan"

"This is unacceptable"

"I told you we should have bought more players"

"At what point do we sack Nuno"

There you go, edited highlights in advance. Doesn't matter what the score is.

Deutsch - Jinky has stolen your login.

It was on Talksport 2 previously

Interesting to see the team we put out on Sunday.

Gibbs White instead of Traore? Never said this about a Nuno team selection before but seriously, just fuck off

Gibbs White instead of Traore? Never said this about a Nuno team selection before but seriously, just fuck off
Different formation though isn't it? It's not like he'll be replacing him like for like

Aye, no way we're going to ask MGW to stay wide and sling in crosses.

Different formation though isn't it? It's not like he'll be replacing him like for like

He replaced Neto like for like on the opposite side Saturday, so could still be 343 as it was then.

WH used to transcribe the rubbish they were putting out. Everyone else would come home afterwards and go "er no, that isn't what happened". It's of no value.

Each to their own though :)

WH still transcribes the rubbish trump says in phone calls with Ukraine.

Would I be wrong to suggest that maybe we would be better with Cavaleiro in the RF position instead of MGW?

Cav was always way better off the left.

He wasn't the answer, there is a very definite ceiling with him and it's not where we are. Loved the guy, top fella, great memories, I don't miss him.

Fair enough. I totally understand he wasn't where we wanted in terms of first XI, but think perhaps he still might have been of some use in the squad.

Not maybe the right place, but just watched the prematch video on the ex and blah, Swarbrick 27, Edwards 0, this girl is good and i think will get better.

Well this is one hell of an overreaction

MGW has played well recently to be honest. In some of the early games he struggled but he’s definitely benefitting from more meaningful game time whereas second half of last season he was getting five minutes here and there.

Easy to forget last December people were foaming at the mouth when we didn’t start him away at Newcastle

Thank God, Paul Ince on BT Sport - some really incisive, intelligent punditry

Back