• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Sheff Weds 0 - Wolves 0 verdict thread

Parkins left foot

'Quirk's Gay Game Winner'
Reaction score
A point - which was more than I expected

Positives
Ronan - a good start
Chances created
A top six side who we dominated
Clean sheet

Negative - we still have no forward who can put the ball in the net

Would have taken that at 14:50 but seeing Mason's miss and Spiers' waters breaking over the apparent stonewall penalty I feel a bit pissed off we didn't take all three points.

A much better result than expected and more importantly a much better performance. Hopefully the first of many starts for Ronan, he should now be integrated into the side along with Bright. Very exciting for us with Herc and Ennis to come too. Sounds like Stearman played well, despite Batth's best efforts to give them a goal...

Pleased with a point, a clean sheet and Romans performance, sounds like we should have won but can't complain too much against one of the better teams. I would have thought the midfield of Price, Ronan and Edwards is one of the better balanced line-ups we've had recently

A point - which was more than I expected

Positives
Ronan - a good start
Chances created
A top six side who we dominated
Clean sheet

Negative - we still have no forward who can put the ball in the net

yep, seconded. Mason will have nightmares about that miss. but a good away point.

Great point. I know three would have been nice but that could be a very important step towards the realistic target, which is getting safe as soon as possible.

The expectation here seemed to be that we would get railed. Given that we gave Wednesday at least as good as we got, and maybe better, I think we have to be happy.

Good signs under Lambert thus far.

As an aside, why the fuck wasn't Joao starting for them?

A good point that should have been three. Still at least a big improvement on Saturday.

Stone wall penalty, how the ref thought their keeper played the ball I don't know.

Anyway, we'd all take a point before the game, so I'm happy with that.

Very unlucky not to get all three points going off the highlights. Still, an encouraging performance. Sort the defence out (on a regular basis) and I think we'll easily climb up the table.

Would have taken a point at the start but looking at the game gutted we haven't won, based on the last 4 matches we won't have any problems in staying in this league.

Big shout out to Ash Day OK! Thanks for keeping the team up all night. Can you start doing the same near Stearman Batth and Ikeme houses for home games as they were all much better today?

Ive just sent him a thank message over Facebook. ;-)

Big shout out to Ash Day OK! Thanks for keeping the team up all night. Can you start doing the same near Stearman Batth and Ikeme houses for home games as they were all much better today?
Tim Spiers said he was talking bollocks (Ash Day that is not himself)

Everyone seems to be raving about Ronan would be interested to hear from someone that was there what they thought? Lambert has now blooded 2 of our kids even though we are under pressure fair play to him for that.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back