• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves 3-2 Man City: Delicious Double Verdict

The Bear

Euro 2012 PTG Champion
Staff member
Reaction score
Amazing result given that we were 2-0 down.

The big moment for me was seeing KdB go off around 60 mins. That gave us all the impetus and stopped them creating anything on the break which meant they just sat deeper and deeper.

Traore MOTM. Amazing how far he has come under Nuno. Worth double his fee easily now.

A deserved result given the possession and xG:
9bfc44677229953ce7752dfa85457f34.jpg

Last edited:
Love the fact that the post-match discussion was about Wolves, and the panel knew their onions too.

Yep, fantastic result. We really are a tenacious team, never say die attitude and some quality players too.

Amazing stats. We've just come from 2-0 behind to beat the back to back Champions of England, completing the double over them for an aggregate score of 5-2.

4d8ea026856902cb55e1b3c952b3269e.jpg

A Pep team has never had such a low possession %... EVER

So proud of our team, showed great character to come back, even with City down to 12 men.
Fuck off VAR.

What a superb second half. Only the second time Pep has had a team complete the double over him and the least amount of possession a pep team has ever had!

Finally, Wolves are the only PL team this season not to have a VAR decision overturned in our favour.

We have only 45 hrs, but Pool really won't want us coming there - 1st team to beat them this season?

Wonderful, amazing, exhausting. So proud of the way we kept going. Everyone was magnificent with special mentions for Neves and Traore. Time for a special Glenmorangie.

Incoming hangover in the morning but I don’t care

We have only 45 hrs, but Pool really won't want us coming there - 1st team to beat them this season?

After today's performance I think it is very do-able.
The fight, the tenacity of the team and the overall willingness to get up the pitch and fight for one another could see us bag an Anfield win!

What a time to be alive.

Fuck you VAR, fuck you City, I'm on the whiskey.

I’m still a little flat. Yes, it worked out great at the end, but that fucking utter nonsense with the penalty is just awful. It’s ruining football, we have no idea what is happening in the ground. This might better for the gamblers and tv viewers, but it’s not football. At least it’s not football I want to watch.

Amazing. Especially given that they had some twat in a video booth on their side.

How we going to cope with Champions League next season ?

Traore has to be in the discussion for one of the best players in the league, on current form.

No one can deal with him. He is literally the definition of a “game changer”. Unreal evolution under Nuno.

Traore and Raul are smashing it for my FF team :icon_lol:

Back