• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston North End (A) build up

Hause has been OK, but really needs a solid controlled player next to him, which he hasn't had in recent games.

Iorfa needs a break to get himself straight again - not sure that CH is his position anyway

My point wasn't really anti either of them, more that as a unit it needs significant work and I'd rather he had chance to do that with the entire team for near 2 weeks rather than them coming back in on Wednesday and catching up

My point wasn't really anti either of them, more that as a unit it needs significant work and I'd rather he had chance to do that with the entire team for near 2 weeks rather than them coming back in on Wednesday and catching up

Think at the moment whichever 4 you put in they will need significant work.

Hopefully he has been around for most of the 2 weeks & has seen this as a priority - stop conceeding quite so easily & we have a chance of getting something from games.

Saville also has picked up 5 yellows, that some going as he's been a bit part player!

My 1st away game in ages staying in blackpool friday and saturday. Cannot wait.

Hopefully Lambert can instil some confidence.

Not very confident after seeing the derby game

My 1st away game in ages staying in blackpool friday and saturday. Cannot wait.

Hopefully Lambert can instil some confidence.

Not very confident after seeing the derby game

Preston is always a good away day, been looking forward to this one for ages. Last year was brilliant despite the rubbish football.

Saville also has picked up 5 yellows, that some going as he's been a bit part player!
He's one of the worst tacklers I've ever seen in a Wolves shirt, probably only Darren Ferguson comes close. Clogger.

Saville is one of those anonymous type players who do nothing for us, get sold on the cheap, and then have stand out careers at their next club.

Saville is one of those anonymous type players who do nothing for us, get sold on the cheap, and then have stand out careers at their next club.
You mean that kind of scenario that very very rarely happens?

Saville will end up in League 1 again and will return to how he was at at that level. So it will seem like he is doing something he couldn't at Wolves but he will just be at the level he can perform at.

Not sure Tex will be involved. Got a funny feeling he'll be taken out of the starting 11 for a few weeks and they'll be working hard with him behind closed doors on calming things down and his decision making. I like him as a player and am properly against us shying away from playing more creative players like him - but I just think Lambert will want to steady the ship and get the basics right.

That probably means we'll line up with a midfield three of Saiss-Coady-Edwards.

Not sure Tex will be involved. Got a funny feeling he'll be taken out of the starting 11 for a few weeks and they'll be working hard with him behind closed doors on calming things down and his decision making. I like him as a player and am properly against us shying away from playing more creative players like him - but I just think Lambert will want to steady the ship and get the basics right.

That probably means we'll line up with a midfield three of Saiss-Coady-Edwards.
Edwards is suspended.

What happened to Prince ? He seems to be out of favour.
Looks like he could be our duffest signing.

Back