• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

The TWF Horse Racing Thread

Jesus! Sorry to read that Penk. What happened to Dougan? I read about Bahamian Dollar a few weeks back on Shropshire Wolves

Exercised this morning and then died in his box later on in the morning.

No real fan of the flat, but I love the Arc. What a race. Two incredible fillies.

That's a shame. Wasn't he due to race today?

He raced yesterday and came 2nd last. Has never really recovered from running through a fence.

I get the point, but he died a good few years earlier than his life expectancy, struggling to see how that's "lovely"

I get the point, but he died a good few years earlier than his life expectancy, struggling to see how that's "lovely"

A bit harsh imo, but there you go. Many animals die before their life expectancy. Here we have a racehorse who loved doing what he did and lived to a good age. He died in his sleep. As i said a lovely, lovely story. What there is not to like I fail to see.

Aubrietia and Flame Out have both had fillies over the past two days

It'll be some race indeed if Altior faces off against Cyrname in the King George. Unbelievable performance.

My west country roots tell me that Tizzard rates Master Debonair extremely highly indeed and they're expecting a big run in the Bumper. 16s available.

My west country roots tell me that Tizzard rates Master Debonair extremely highly indeed and they're expecting a big run in the Bumper. 16s available.

Good shout. CDW and The Tizzards know how to win this.

First Day at the Festival. Huntsman Son Close Brothers 25/1 still available

Hills paying 7 places in the Supreme. Aramon and Grand Sancy are some value at 14s with those terms.

Skybet money back in first race every day of the week. Betway money back as a free bet in the first and last each day.

Anyone with a 365 account should check their inbox as they're offering a free bet on each championship race with another bet on any other race on that day.

What a day of racing that was - majestic stuff.

If anyone fancies a flutter elsewhere tomorrow, my mate likes Spenny's Lass in the 5.20 at Chelmsford at 50s.

What a day of racing that was - majestic stuff.

If anyone fancies a flutter elsewhere tomorrow, my mate likes Spenny's Lass in the 5.20 at Chelmsford at 50s.

Stuck a quid each way on this as 50/1 yesterday and it looks like it's just been beaten a nose in a photo finish! Came 2nd at 16/1

Cheers for the heads up Nando

Back