• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston North End (A) build up

Huddersfield:

A7oVQR.gif

Bright looking to get closer to Bod, no end result yet but this is something we just wont get with Edwards playing there.

Price breaking play up several times so far apparently.

If nothing else we sound more solid in this game than we have done in the last few - not a lot happening up front, but Preston not getting through us easily

A little bit of progress

From everything I have read and heard it sounds like a Kenny Jackett special so far....

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I said a few weeks ago I would gladly take some Jackett'esc 0-0 draws to pick up a few points and give the defence some confidence as they have looked shot to pieces of late.

Half time - OK, a bit more solid than previously, but no real threat (though Preston have none either)

0 - 0 is the right score for this game at this point

I think it's clear Lambert doesnt trust us with 2 wing forwards to track back when we don't have the ball. We can always open up a bit to try and win the game 2nd half perhaps a 2nd half goal from either Cav or Dicko.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Lambert's first job has to be to get us organised and sort out the defence. What is it? Attacks win matches, defences win leagues?

Back