• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston North End (A) build up

Fucking state of that left hand side.

I can see it being a diamond with Saville playing lcm and Costa up front in a 2 with Dadi

At least Doc will overlap outside him given half a chance.

And which way is he going to go when he gets there...

Ken was sending out left hand sides like that last season and it was awful then.

Concerned by that left side. Its going to make PNEs job easier doubling up on Costa and leaving Saville to it..

Coady getting between defence and midfield all day with instruction to find Price and Price to provide a link between midfield and attack could have some merit and stop JDB and co looking isolated. Hope Bright grabs his chance.

It's crucial we don't concede early again. A dreadful habit that simply has to stop.

Knew he would go mainly British.

Shocking left hand side. I imagine Bright & Saville will swap between positions quite regularly. Otherwise that's stupid.

well that team was a surprise, lets hope he has put organisation first hand then

The only time I have seen Bright play he seemed happy to drift to the left so will hopefully avoid the Saville/Doherty combo becoming too predictable

Edwards banned. Prince injured. Saiss been away with Morocco.

Midfield picks itself and I'd be amazed if it's that set up on the image. More likely to be a diamond as lambert likes that apparently. In which case it is round pegs in round holes and given the player availability is the default selection. Bright over dicko is a shock but Dicko has not looked sharp at all

Could easily be more of a 4-3-3 too with Bright and Costa wide of Bod, and Saville, Price, Coady the midfield 3.

:surrender:

I'm not having a pop at you Trev, more the 'British' nonsense people keep coming out with. We have 2 African, 3 Portuguese and 1 Iceland player in the squad. Exactly the same as the last squad only Cav isn't starting.

Could easily be more of a 4-3-3 too with Bright and Costa wide of Bod, and Saville, Price, Coady the midfield 3.

Exactly so people need to stop pant wetting before a balls been kicked. The only left field selection is Bright yet people are complaining about that...

why isnt Dicko starting`he is our best player IMO

A diamond would make more sense with the players he has picked, I just hope forgetting the defense for a minute we can support Bod up top he has looked horribly isolated at times.

I'm not having a pop at you Trev, more the 'British' nonsense people keep coming out with. We have 2 African, 3 Portuguese and 1 Iceland player in the squad. Exactly the same as the last squad only Cav isn't starting.

My mistake, I'd completely forgot that both Saville and Price started against Derby.

Back