• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Preston North End (A) build up

I'm not having a pop at you Trev, more the 'British' nonsense people keep coming out with. We have 2 African, 3 Portuguese and 1 Iceland player in the squad. Exactly the same as the last squad only Cav isn't starting.

1 Irish too...

Spiers says we've set up as per the graphic, 4-2-3-1. Saville on the left.

6 mins in - nothing has happened

Traffic problems see Wolves fans still coming in & Thommo has only just arrived to co-comentate

I don't get that at all, its no different to having Prince there neither offers anything in that position (well Saville offers nothing in any position....). I am guessing Saville will play tucked in as a LM rather than a winger but even so it ruins the balance of the side.

Bright has apparently started ...... bright.

So it seems like we are pressing high up the pitch, Bright looking to link play between Bod and the 1.5 wingers. Even Price further up the pitch lol.

Costa & Iorfa combine well - corner

Hopefully the fullbacks are now allowed to get forward & provide some width

Obviously wants to keep it tight and doesn't trust Cav to do the defensive work.

What?, that was a genuine comment, I was being serious I really couldn't remember the starting lineup.

It looks like sarcasm, if you didn't mean it you have my apologies.

Nothing happens on the game according to Tim although Bright is looking... Er... bright

Using the commentary name "enobakhare" would be much easier to say Bright lol.

Hause made a slight boo boo cleared up by Price.

It looks like sarcasm, if you didn't mean it you have my apologies.

Nothing happens on the game according to Tim although Bright is looking... Er... bright

No, those days are long gone.

Back