• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Millwall - "It's the hope that kills you" Build Up Thread

We did last season and we did it in 09/10 too I'm sure. At home to Sunderland.

Feel a bit sorry for the regular Millwall fan to be honest.
It must be a $#@!ing nightmare at some away matches because of these bellends.
I remember in the 80's they played down the Albion one boxing day and id gone along with my baggie mates. Millwall only had around 40 fans (if that) in that huge Smethwick end...None them were your typical casual, just old blokes with scarves.They thrashed the baggies that day on the pitch and there were loads of Albion $#@!s wanting to batter them outside.
Funnily that day, i reckon every Millwall fan had 2 coppers to them on the terrace.

I went to West Brom, Millwall early to mid 80's. It was a cup match on a Tuesday night, I think. 2500 Millwall were there. There was a lot of trouble.

Last week..
Had to laugh at the "thats just embarrassing" chant.

It looks well when all the players on Twitter and Facebook are asking 'The Southbank' to keep off the pitch tomorrow. It truly is head shaking..

Well, nothing will top this news.......The new scoreboard is in place and will be used for the first time today.

Might get there early and bask in the glow of early 1990's technology.....

Well, nothing will top this news.......The new scoreboard is in place and will be used for the first time today.

Might get there early and bask in the glow of early 1990's technology.....

Awesome!!!!.
Hope they managed to find the alphabetical board too so we know the half time scores.

Awesome!!!!.
Hope they managed to find the alphabetical board too so we know the half time scores.

Back in the day, on the back of the programme it had all the games in our division with a letter representing each game. Then at half time we waited while the man with the scores to hand put them up on the scoreboard.

Back in the day, on the back of the programme it had all the games in our division with a letter representing each game. Then at half time we waited while the man with the scores to hand put them up on the scoreboard.

Remember it well Frank....the excitement of the numbers being pushed through,by the time they had done it the 2nd half had nearly finished.

Millwall are in the Spoobs already in town, they're bang up for it.
Surely that's all we did at Wigan last week. Although we weren't "bang up for it" just out for a good time.

CD_UYK5W0AAm0Cc.jpg

Impressive. Ten minutes and two seconds into the game and it's still 0-0.

Football fans to be breathalysed before matches
Cambridge United will become the first club in the country to breathalyse fans entering the ground as part of a bid to reduce anti-social behaviour.

Then presumably sell them unlimited amounts of alcohol at extortionate prices in the ground!

Aaaarghh!
Another late start.

Afobe on an exciting dart into the box but his shot was well saved by Forde.
Good little combination going on there.

Back