• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves v Millwall - "It's the hope that kills you" Build Up Thread

The word in South London, is that Millwall have called up all the old lads for this one. They will be arriving early to cause havoc. I have this on good authority.

The word in South London, is that Millwall have called up all the old lads for this one. They will be arriving early to cause havoc. I have this on good authority.

They'll have to its a 12.15 kick off.

How many tickets have Millwall been allocated? And how many have they sold?

Is that before or after they go to see Nigel Farage in concert?

Really...why bother? Some "football fans" need to grow the fuck up and realise tihings have moved on since the '80's

Really...why bother? Some "football fans" need to grow the fuck up and realise tihings have moved on since the '80's

Referring to them as 'lads' isn't a great help either TBH.

Really...why bother? Some "football fans" need to grow the $#@! up and realise tihings have moved on since the '80's

Calling them fans is being generous, this is a team and group of supporters I'll be glad to see the back of.
Then again they can't be much worse than Port Vale fans were last season.

Unfortunately the Millwall rumour has been doing the rounds for weeks now, at least they'll clear S1 off the pitch when they celebrate our 8th place finish

Used to live close to the old Den. My best mates are Millwall fans. There are people coming up to Wolves, who haven't been in years.

I wish the wankers would all stay away..

What is the fucking point? They got relegated yesterday. Hooliganism went out of fashion when Thatcher was in power. It is the last day of the season and people want to go and have a good time, not dodge the anachronistic brain-dead who want to act the fucking cunt.

Every single time we play Millwall, Leeds, Brum, Cardiff etc there are 'Old Boys' going who 'haven't been in years'. It'll be fine. I'd imagine that most Wall fans are more interested in giving Kenny Jackett a standing ovation than fighting.

If there is trouble I'd imagine it'll be away from the ground and organised between both groups.

The word in South London, is that Millwall have called up all the old lad for this one. They will be arriving early to cause havoc. I have this on good authority.
I love the thought of this.

'Allo Bill? Alright mate yea, it's Steve here. We're taking a rwight crew ap to Wolves last day of the season. Might get a bit nawty. You game?'

'But I'm 82, Steve. I ain't been to a game since the Queen Mavver was a nipper (gawd bless her)'

'It's OK mate. We'll just chuck you in the back o' the van with yer stick and you can use it when the Barney Rubble starts'.

I love the thought of this.

'Allo Bill? Alright mate yea, it's Steve here. We're taking a rwight crew ap to Wolves last day of the season. Might get a bit nawty. You game?'

'But I'm 82, Steve. I ain't been to a game since the Queen Mavver was a nipper (gawd bless her)'

'It's OK mate. We'll just chuck you in the back o' the van with yer stick and you can use it when the Barney Rubble starts'.

Ha ha just did a big laugh reading that.

Derby lose
+ Brentford don't win
+ Wolves win
= we are in the playoffs ;)

Trouble is...........

Derby lose
+ Brentford don't win
+ Wolves win
= we are in the playoffs ;)

Trouble is...........

Wherever we finally end up just hope we go out with a bang - a good performance & 3 points in a full stadium (Jack Harris & Stan Cullis stands sold out apparantely) with raucous support for a team who have done well this season (even if we do ultimately fall short)

Looking forward to a good weekend up there.

Will be on a Classic Mini trip to Sicily all weekend - no internet and unable to know what's happened - so Monday could be a nice surprise.
COYW

Back